sent 5/4/13: Fracking Ourselves to Death in Pennsylvania

sent 5/4/13: Fracking Ourselves to Death in Pennsylvania

seriously

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/fracking_ourselves_to_death_in_pennsylvania_20130502//

edited 5/5/13 to add comment received and my reply:

comment received Re: Fracking Ourselves to Death in Pennsylvania

Anon: It seems to me that humankind should prefer to go out rather than to commit this kind of planet-cide.

I think that's a good thought, not only for the sake of the planet but because children are probably better off unborn from here on.  I'm afraid the thought of humankind going out by some method other than making things worse and worse is unrealistic; I'm sure you agree--not that there will be no successes at all toward slowing down the planet's demise.  Sorry planet and starving children.  Or perhaps you're still hoping for some miracle of cheap technology combined with everyone being eager to change their habits.  It's tricky for me to maintain some sort of positive attitude for myself and those I love.  But I'm working on it, and I hope that you are managing it somehow and keeping yourself as healthy as possible.

love,
Larry