sent 6/12/14 Andrew Bacevich (video): "(paraphrasing) Why don't you just SHUT UP, Dick Cheney!"

Andrew Bacevich (video): "(paraphrasing) [Why don't you just SHUT UP, Dick Cheney!]"*

Let me say quickly that I have no evidence that Andrew Bacevich actually said those words.  But Andrew Bacevich is clearly a very smart and very experienced (as in "been there done that") man.  (Wikipedia link).  And his words here are about as blunt as my paraphrase, but with a much more intelligent explanation, still blunt and clear.  Plain and simple language. 

"Full Show: Chaos in Iraq, (24 min video)," Andrew Bacevich with Bill Moyers, June 20, 2014

Richard (Dick) Cheney is deceitful.  Robert Kagan is sincere but he is wrong.

Is America appointed by God to run the world?  Or not?  (And if so, how are we doing so far?)
--------------------
Links to my recent previous messages to you with resources on the Middle East, Iraq, Libya, and the Ukraine, archived:
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-jun-21-2014-sykes-picot-is-dead-re.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61914-robert-parry-turning-on-more.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61713-interview-with-atheel.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61614-iraq-maybe-all-you-need.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-about-libya-another-place.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/sent-52614-china-russia-gas-deal-major.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/sent-5314-its-not-russia-thats-pushed.html

love,
Larry
* My subject line actually came from a different article dated June 18, 2014, http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/18/the-return-of-dick-dynasty-why-dont-you-shut-the-hell-up-dick-cheney/ 
I have said in the past that Richard Cheney is the on person in the world whom I truly hate.  I might get over that, but I haven't forgotten yet.  Now please read the link in my new tagline. :-)
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
“Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also – if you love them enough.”--
George Washington Carver, see Earth Connection.