sent 2/14/14 Nonviolent Communication--hugely important short quotations

Subject: Nonviolent Communication--hugely important short quotations

The URL to this site, Nonviolent Communication (link), came to me from a good friend, right out of the blue so to speak.  It looks like one of the very best places I have ever seen.

Referring to THIS PAGE (LINK), I took my time and read very carefully each and every one of the short quotations numbered from 33 to 140   I have no idea why the numbering starts at 33, but it does.  Perhaps I missed an explanatory notice somewhere.  The number of quotations goes on up to 865, but from 141 up they are longer than 140 characters each, and I have not (yet) read many of the ones past 141. 

So this is mainly about numbers 33 through 140, the short ones.  These 107 short quotations, taken as a whole, summarize a big picture of some of the most important knowledge that I have acquired through my own life, from a variety of sources and experiences. 

I commend these statements (link) to you and hope that you will find them reasonably understandable and of interest to you.  Sorry, I do not want to give you just one as a taste.

The pdf with those statements as they were the day I first sent this, February 14, 2014 is ready for instant download here [LINK], long term.

Do please note that I made no claim to perfection anywhere in this. :-)  (But I do think it's about the way I have learned quite clearly to try to behave, with certain attitudes and perceptions of myself and others.  Obviously I believe they are most useful toward the possibility of getting where I want to go with other people.)

I hope that as you read you will be able to feel a bit of the love I am feeling for you at the moment. :-)

Larry