sent 6/18/14 Al Gore "The Turning Point: New Hope for the Climate" in new Rolling Stone

Subject: Al Gore "The Turning Point: New Hope for the Climate" in new Rolling Stone, June 18, 2014

This is a major article--six (6) pages--full of information that I did not know and that is definitely toward the positive side.

For those too young to remember, I think it was established that Al Gore would have become President of the United States in January 2001 had the vote counting not been stopped by the U.S. Supreme Court. 

In 2006 Al Gore founded two environmental groups that in 2011 became The Climate Reality Project.  See also, at Wikipedia.  They seem to have a huge momentum going. 

Previous resources I have sent on the climate situation are now archived at http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/sent-53114-prof-michael-t-klare-whats.html

love,
Larry
--
You don’t have to be tough to be brave.
--Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird (1960)