sent 2/22/15 my motive

Hey, :-)

I recently had occasion to write this to a friend in the course of adding one more person to "undisclosed-recipients."  You might know all of it.  Even so, I like the way I wrote this, so I'm sharing it with you, my motive for doing this, in one short paragraph. :-)
I have been spending much time lately reading and figuring out what the news is that is important to share with family members, friends, and whoever else seems willing to hear it. I have been doing this for about 10 years. I have an on-line archive of about the last two years of it. It is not to tell any adult what to do, and I never ever succumb to any temptation to use the word "should." The purpose, aside from a song or something else just for fun once in awhile, is to share information that might help them better figure out for themselves individually how things that one does not hear about from Fox News might lead them to decide to do anything differently at all with their lives, to be more effective perhaps, possibly in improving their personal survival skills for the actualities that are constantly developing.
By the way, on a different but related topic, theoretically it would be possible for me to make a little money from my website through something called "Google Adsense."  But it would track visitors without anyone noticing.  So I have that turned off, so that you do not get tracked by advertisers.

love,
Larry
P.S. For myself I reject the standard labels such as "conservative" and "liberal."  I have recently discovered the term "individualist" [Wikipedia LINK], and I may be one or another of the subcategories there, if you seriously need a term as a placeholder.  But even that does not say much except that there really are some who are neither "conservatives" nor "liberals," whatever else we may be.  I would propose that one might reasonably just piece together the things that I have actually been inspired to talk about, without trying to make me into someone else, anyone else who has said things with which I might disagree violently.  We just do not know until those other things might happen to get mentioned, one at a time.! :-)
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments