sent 1/14/15 Succinct! Memorize?: 5 Signs the American Economy May Be on Shakier Ground Than You Think

Subject: Succinct! Memorize?: 5 Signs the American Economy May Be on Shakier Ground Than You Think

This is nothing in this that I have not shared with you before, with lots of background, if I have been writing to you for long enough.  But this article by Lynn Stuart Parramore, Ph.D, IS pulled together and succinct.  That clarity and succinctness is a major value of it. 
"5 Signs the American Economy May Be on Shakier Ground Than You Think," by Lynn Stuart Parramore, Ph.D, AlterNet, January 11, 2015.

I suggest your saving this someplace for easy reference, until you have all five (5) things clearly in the back of your mind as you go along through the next few years thinking about what to do next depending upon which of all the possibilities is your own starting point.  Of course these are not the only five (5) things to know, just some of them.

Larry