A few years ago now I did hard study and expended considerable
energy sharing the "secrets" of our banking system. It is not
really secret. It is just stuff that the bankers see no point in
discussing in public and that I think most people have not gone out
of their way to look for. But as an influential factor, our fractional
reserve banking system is actually right up there in
importance with planetary heating, if you think planetary heating is
a factor worth considering.
This is the 47min video Money as Debt that I pointed to back in 2008. [nb. 10/8/2017--the video is now at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA.]
This is about the now-classic book on the subject by Ellen Hodgson Brown:
http://www.webofdebt.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Web-Debt-Shocking-Truth-System/dp/0983330859/
I don't suppose you can read my mind. The facts of our fractional reserve banking system--"the web of debt"--particularly the fact that PROFITS MUST INCREASE CONTINUOUSLY AND THE SUM OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC DEBT MUST INCREASE CONTINUOUSLY OR ELSE relate directly to some of the big details in the article by Naomi Klein that I pointed out to you on November 19th along with a few also important recent things from other people.
Basically it is that really no one is in charge of it, although each of us has some control, or potential for control one way or another.
repeating from November 19th--to do with "emergency conflation:
"How Science Is Telling Us All To Revolt"
by Naomi Klein October 29, 2013
http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/10/science-says-revolt
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/29-4?print
love,
--
When the sky is blue it is blue even if someone whom you do not like says it is blue. love, Larry
This is the 47min video Money as Debt that I pointed to back in 2008. [nb. 10/8/2017--the video is now at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA.]
This is about the now-classic book on the subject by Ellen Hodgson Brown:
http://www.webofdebt.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Web-Debt-Shocking-Truth-System/dp/0983330859/
I don't suppose you can read my mind. The facts of our fractional reserve banking system--"the web of debt"--particularly the fact that PROFITS MUST INCREASE CONTINUOUSLY AND THE SUM OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC DEBT MUST INCREASE CONTINUOUSLY OR ELSE relate directly to some of the big details in the article by Naomi Klein that I pointed out to you on November 19th along with a few also important recent things from other people.
Basically it is that really no one is in charge of it, although each of us has some control, or potential for control one way or another.
repeating from November 19th--to do with "emergency conflation:
"How Science Is Telling Us All To Revolt"
by Naomi Klein October 29, 2013
http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/10/science-says-revolt
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/29-4?print
love,
--
When the sky is blue it is blue even if someone whom you do not like says it is blue. love, Larry