"Sterling
Trial Opens in Security-State Matrix," by Norman Solomon, ExposeFacts.org,
January 14, 2015
(or CommonDreams PrintFriendly)
I feel that I should keep my eyes on some of the worst of the evil that my country does in the world in my name. It is part of my obligation as a citizen to face that sort of thing head-on, just to know about it if nothing else. Citizenship, geographical location inside the United States, and my dollars at work. I did not think that for a long time. Now I do. That is what this is about.
My copy of State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration, by James Risen (2006) is now on its way to me, from an outside used bookseller, actually. Reading it might take awhile. I have a lot of books on my plate among other things. But I want to see what it says.
Something previous for your easy reference:
sent 12/11/14 (not the quickest) (help take viral please) Please help advocate for a Presidential Pardon if not prosecution for our torturers
Larry
(or CommonDreams PrintFriendly)
I feel that I should keep my eyes on some of the worst of the evil that my country does in the world in my name. It is part of my obligation as a citizen to face that sort of thing head-on, just to know about it if nothing else. Citizenship, geographical location inside the United States, and my dollars at work. I did not think that for a long time. Now I do. That is what this is about.
My copy of State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration, by James Risen (2006) is now on its way to me, from an outside used bookseller, actually. Reading it might take awhile. I have a lot of books on my plate among other things. But I want to see what it says.
Something previous for your easy reference:
sent 12/11/14 (not the quickest) (help take viral please) Please help advocate for a Presidential Pardon if not prosecution for our torturers
Larry