Subject: One Week to
Stop a War PLEASE a) REVIEW THESE RESOURCES, b) CALL and c) TAKE
THIS VIRAL
I have been reading most of the day. There is a vast array of voices and people our there working to forestall the seemingly-imminent attack on Syria. I think we have a chance. The Friends Committee on National Legislation is only one small part of that vast array. Small or not, their resources in this message from them that I am forwarding to you below are the very best. I have fixed all the links so that they work but will not identify you as me.
I will send a short list of excellent and relevant articles a bit later, perhaps tomorrow. If you receive this email and you're not on my list you can find the followup at my blog site. There are no comments and there is therefore no login required.
Please a) review these resources, b) call and c) take this viral. Thank you for whatever you can do to help. Please lean on it this time.
Larry
I have been reading most of the day. There is a vast array of voices and people our there working to forestall the seemingly-imminent attack on Syria. I think we have a chance. The Friends Committee on National Legislation is only one small part of that vast array. Small or not, their resources in this message from them that I am forwarding to you below are the very best. I have fixed all the links so that they work but will not identify you as me.
I will send a short list of excellent and relevant articles a bit later, perhaps tomorrow. If you receive this email and you're not on my list you can find the followup at my blog site. There are no comments and there is therefore no login required.
Please a) review these resources, b) call and c) take this viral. Thank you for whatever you can do to help. Please lean on it this time.
Larry
|