sent 11/1/13 something very clear; great song; perhaps the last for awhile

Subject: something very clear; great song; perhaps the last for awhile

John Buell has managed to put into clear English much that I have been pointing out to you piecemeal.  It is a seriously great article in terms of clarity and synthesis.

If you read his article--I would not have chosen the title--then you may have it put together, a lot of stuff that many people think is worth keeping in mind--or way in the back of our minds anyway, most of the time hopefully, for the possibility that the knowledge might affect one or another of our actions in some way that is positive.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/31-3?print

I may slow down or stop this for awhile.  For one thing I want to avoid burying some of the things I've written lately.  Thank you for listening.  I don't expect that I am your only source of news. :-)

Oh, and by the way, here's a song for you, "Still a Believer," sung by Natalie Dawn.  It is a very cheerful.
Use the triangular play button on this page
http://ge.tt/3tzhrvw/v/0
If you care to look you will see that you can also download the song for your local player.

Larry

--
New tagline: I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top --LAS