Subject: possible ideas-Nationwide
Actions You Can Join to Address America's Environmental and Social
Crises
Again, I am not telling anyone what to do. At least some of these appear to be very positive ideas. If the shoe fits....
love,
Larry
--
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com
"undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
The concept that people wearing suits all think the same way is TOTALLY false, not even remotely true except for the bare concept of wearing a suit sometimes. Remember for example Alfred Korzybski, who sometimes wore a suit and thought differently from everyone else at the time, both at once. The fact that there are billions of different true stories that no one could invent is sometimes a difficult concept, or so I find.
Again, I am not telling anyone what to do. At least some of these appear to be very positive ideas. If the shoe fits....
love,
Larry
--
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com
"undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
The concept that people wearing suits all think the same way is TOTALLY false, not even remotely true except for the bare concept of wearing a suit sometimes. Remember for example Alfred Korzybski, who sometimes wore a suit and thought differently from everyone else at the time, both at once. The fact that there are billions of different true stories that no one could invent is sometimes a difficult concept, or so I find.