sent 4/5/2014 Book recommendation: "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" by Thomas Piketty (March 10, 2014)

Subject: Book recommendation: Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty (March 10, 2014)

This one is highly recommended in "McCutcheon, and the Vicious Cycle of Concentrated Wealth and Political Power" by Robert Reich, April 4, 2014.  And the reviews at Amazon are overwhelming as to the power of Thomas Piketty's book.  A number of the reviews are very informative.

I have had a complaint recently about my "failure" to rewrite what an author that I cite has written.  Sorry (not), if you have a firm policy of refusing to click links and read then I suppose you might as well tell me to stop writing to you.  Very often when I do write a comment it is about a different topic than the point or main topic of a linked article, which main point or topic is the main reason for my message.  Just so you know.

Larry