Subject: 1. Seeds of freedom; 2. a *good* thing hot off the press
1. Philosophy is ok in its place, but I think this sounds more philosophical than it might. This is all about practicality, bottom line.
"Seeds of freedom," by Vandana Shiva, The Asian Age, April 23, 2014
(same thing, perhaps easier to read)
See also "you really COULD help farmers for your own good: Can Monsanto conquer the Superweeds?", which I sent you first on April 30th, a few days ago.
1. Philosophy is ok in its place, but I think this sounds more philosophical than it might. This is all about practicality, bottom line.
"Seeds of freedom," by Vandana Shiva, The Asian Age, April 23, 2014
(same thing, perhaps easier to read)
See also "you really COULD help farmers for your own good: Can Monsanto conquer the Superweeds?", which I sent you first on April 30th, a few days ago.
2. Hey you may know this already; I am just now seeing it even though this happened on Tuesday, April 29th. GOOD NEWS. A big victory for the human race including for you and for me, given that we all need to breath. Thank you, U.S. Supreme Court, for once! If you enjoy good news, here is something for that. :-)
"Victory for Millions as High Court Rules Against Cross-State Pollution," by Lauren McCauley, staff writer, CommonDreams, April29, 2014.
The plants and animals of the world thank the U.S. Supreme Court
also, for being able to continue breathing for now, just so I won't
offend you by forgetting to mention that.
Chances are there will be rate increases for heat and electricity
for some or many people and some just may not be able to afford it.
Hopefully it will all be worth it, being able to breath.
love,
Larry
--
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com
"undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
A problem: http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/04/sent-42914-something-i-wrote-to-andy.html
"undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
A problem: http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/04/sent-42914-something-i-wrote-to-andy.html