sent 3/3/14 Anon's commentary Re: (glyphosate again) If you have hard water where you live, do you think you might want to put in a gadget to get soft water for yourself and your family?

This is a totally worthwhile commentary that I have received today from my good friend and/or family member Anon.  Anon is very prolific unless she or he is actually multiple people, and they are prolific even if they are multiple people.  I will let you guess.  Quietly please. :-)  Ok, now may I please have your most serious attention:
Larry, thanks for  greenmedinfo.com*

It gives a lot of important reasons for opposing GMO and the pesticides and herbicides that are spread around and the people in regulatory agencies who help Monsanto and other companies.

This time in early early Spring, I want to get to the DOT of NY and get them to spread less herbicides on every single road side as if we would not see it without a splash of dead grass next to it.  A good example of what happens when weeds are allowed to thrive by the roadside is the Seneca Indian Reservation with man high weeds and beautiful tiny flowers on and we need it for beauty and the bees and pollinators need the food and we do not need the toxins from the herbicides.

Why not hire people to use weed whackers and get to work on any road sides which need the weeds to be whacked-- that is not all the signs at all.

We also need more education about the toxic effect of pesticides and weedkillers and for example the weedkillers live on forever in the water and should not be spread near a creek or even allowed to erode the soil next to a roadside and that is how the water gets contaminated and the frogs and salamanders die with the humans.

Lots of work to do even if we PERSONALLY are not affected-- we need to expand our interest to include others as well as plants and animals.
My reply: Thank you so much for taking the time to write this     contribution.  I do have a small clue how busy you are.  This particular mission that we are talking about here is important enough to attract people--and it does attract people--who are trying to do something good both for the earth and for other people, while we're here.  As you well know, I want to help with encouraging some people to do that.

love and hugs,
Larry

* You are very welcome.  That link is thanks to my good friend and/or family member Anon. Now please don't let Anon make your head spin TOO much.**

And please know, that this Anon, whether there is only one or there are two, this one (or two) do, to the very best of my close scrutiny, LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD AND THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT WHERE THEY LIVE.  I know her/him/them live and in person.

** Just kidding.  There are multiple Anons.
-------------------------
On 3/2/2014 5:06 PM, Larry Scott wrote:
Roundup is being used by farmers around here where I live.  Roundup is being used by farmers around where lots of people live.  You?  This is talking about studies in other countries, but....

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/roundup-weedkiller-linked-global-epidemic-fatal-kidney-disease

I drank hard water all the time growing up.  That's what came out of the ground via our wells, and there was nothing at all wrong with drinking it.  As it happens I've had to switch to other drinking water here anyway because of the groundwater having gotten otherwise polluted here.  So I'm good as to the water I am drinking now.  Anyway, of course do whatever you think is best under your personal circumstances, you don't need me to tell you that.

Larry