sent 12/14/14 (+ new tagline) Larry says YES!: "8 Books that Will Have a Profound Impact on your Life"

Subject: (+ new tagline) Larry says YES!: "8 Books that Will Have a Profound Impact on your Life," by WhytoRead Books, December 8, 2014

I am privileged to have had this arrive in my email just now and to be able to share this link with you.  I have read seven of these books, leaving only the one by Carl Sagan.

I can tell you from personal experience that if you relax and take your time and read the seven of these that I have read, they WILL have an impact on your life, unless of course you've read them already in which case they have had their impact on you already, right? :-)

I leave it to you to find sellers of these books.  I am sure that if you live in a city you can find all or most of these books in local stores.  I can recommend Powell's Books and Alibris Books as alternatives to Amazon if you would care to try them.  They are said to be nicer people overall, or something like that.  Of late I myself have been buying books used through used book sellers that can be found through Amazon.  Many are 1¢ or so plus a standard $3.99 shipping.

Larry
--
Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain
[author unknown]