sent 12/16/14 "please email or phone it's good therapy"; Greenwald Exposes Judge Richard Posner- Privacy is for Dirty, Shameful Acts

"please email or phone it's good therapy"; Greenwald Exposes Judge Richard Posner- Privacy is for Dirty, Shameful Acts, by jbane, Firedoglake, December 16, 2014

I am actually not making a personal request that you email or phone in this case.  That request is from jbane at the bottom of the article.  I might or I might not do one or the other or both myself.  The idea certainly has merit even if there might be any risk that you might get the attention of the the cops and they might show up and arrest you sometime later for no reason.  Whatever you think.  Either way, this article is of critical importance.  Too many people fail to give it enough thought before saying, "I have nothing to hide." 

That statement could well be indicating that in a real sense they accept slavery for themselves, rather than looking for what was once called freedom.  I am not happy with the idea of my presenting that choice as a model to others to follow.

love,
Larry