Subject: (please help, call) Ye Gods what a bunch of liars we have
in Congress. They declared war on Russia Thursday
"Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia," by Ron Paul, December 4, 2014
Because as much of an outcry as we can generate is what is called for whether it will make any immediate practical difference or not, please read Representative Paul's article and then please call or otherwise communicate with your Congressperson. We know Dr. Paul to be an honest man from his history so far.
I just used the FCNL resource to communicate with my representative.
http://capwiz.com/fconl/directory/congdir.tt
Using those tools involves getting to where you can click on and look under the photograph of the official to/with whom you want to communicate. Then click the "Contact" tab. If you want direct phone numbers they are there; or you can click the link to "Web Form." That leads to a row of buttons where you can choose among the issues listed or click the one for "I want to write my own letter." Then when you click "Next" you can choose to have this wonderful service send for you whatever you write, by email, printed letter, or fax.
This is what I just wrote, after checking the article and seeing that my representative is not on the list of 10 who did the right thing. The greeting was filled in already on the Web Form.
By the way, if you care to look in the archive you will find articles that support some of the factual statements that Ron Paul made in his December 4, 2014 article "Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia."
The Texas connection between Ron Paul and my song of yesterday is purely coincidental, I swear. :-)
love,
Larry
"Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia," by Ron Paul, December 4, 2014
Because as much of an outcry as we can generate is what is called for whether it will make any immediate practical difference or not, please read Representative Paul's article and then please call or otherwise communicate with your Congressperson. We know Dr. Paul to be an honest man from his history so far.
I just used the FCNL resource to communicate with my representative.
http://capwiz.com/fconl/directory/congdir.tt
Using those tools involves getting to where you can click on and look under the photograph of the official to/with whom you want to communicate. Then click the "Contact" tab. If you want direct phone numbers they are there; or you can click the link to "Web Form." That leads to a row of buttons where you can choose among the issues listed or click the one for "I want to write my own letter." Then when you click "Next" you can choose to have this wonderful service send for you whatever you write, by email, printed letter, or fax.
This is what I just wrote, after checking the article and seeing that my representative is not on the list of 10 who did the right thing. The greeting was filled in already on the Web Form.
I am so disappointed in you that I am practically speechless, Mr. xxxxxx. What a bunch of lies you agreed to with H. Res. 758.I signed my real name, I gave my real address, and I gave my real telephone number. If the phone number field does not have a red star then a phone number is not required. I feel a bit safer in that I never answer the phone without knowing already who it is via the wonders of Google Voice technology.
I say that not because Representative Ron Paul said so, though he did. I say it because I am a follower of national and international news. Because of that, picking things up as they have gone along, I know that everything Dr. Paul said about H. Res. 758 is true. If you did indeed vote in favor of H. Res. 758 then from that I would say that you seem to be either extremely careless or else corrupt, Mr. xxxxxx. I do not pretend to know which of those things it is. I would prefer to think that it is extreme carelessness and that you can fix that somehow.
That fix might possibly include not allowing AIPAC and their ilk to lead you around by the nose.
Reference http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/december/04/reckless-congress-declares-war-on-russia/
P.S. Just so you know for whatever it might be worth, Mr. xxxxxx, my American ancestry goes back to the Mayflower, and to the best of my knowledge I have no ancestors who arrived in this country after 1800 or so! LAS
By the way, if you care to look in the archive you will find articles that support some of the factual statements that Ron Paul made in his December 4, 2014 article "Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia."
The Texas connection between Ron Paul and my song of yesterday is purely coincidental, I swear. :-)
love,
Larry