sent 1/16/2015 White House: 'We Look Forward' to Working with GOP on Limitless War Authorization

Subject: White House: 'We Look Forward' to Working with GOP on Limitless War Authorization, by Jon Queally, staff writer, CommonDreams.org, January 14, 2015. (print-friendly link)

This is those evil people again, mostly, largely.  That TPP (Trans-Pacific Pipeline agreement proposal) thing goes right together with this, as you may well have realized already quite awhile back.

More on that TPP thing is coming too, and I have a couple of things in my queue to send you about that when you and I both have time.

In the meantime I would bet that the Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) is working to oppose the GOP in the endeavors outlined in Mr. Queally's article, in addition to working to oppose the still impending fast-tracking of the TPP proposal.

To review or see for the first time much information on the TPP in the meantime please see
sent 1/14/15 Elizabeth Warren Just Gave a Really Important—and Revealing—Speech
and follow back through that one for links to the full collection of what we have so far.

Larry