Subject: action? probably not? Historic moment: Saudi Arabia sees End of Oil Age coming and opens valves on the carbon bubble - EnergyPost.eu (LINK), by Elias Hinckley, January 22, 2015
There is no action to be taken here that I can see, other than the usual trying to get ready for anything without going crazy mode of the past few years, since 9/11 especially, one thing after another. How exactly is Saudi Arabia dropping the price of oil going to affect me personally economically? or you personally economically? Well I do not know exactly, but huge world economic things do affect us, as you might by now be somewhat aware.
Of course this is no good for slowing down the world lighting on fire either. I left out that part since that part is probably a couple of years out, maybe 40 years out, actually, going by what we've read about the 40 year delay in climate effects. Anyway, some are trying to push the effects 40 years from now one way. It appears that this is fairly sure to push the effects 40 years from now the other way. Some people care about such things, especially, I suppose, people of intelligence with concerns for children.
EnergyPost.eu is new to me. A search turns it up as a specialized newsletter. I found one of their articles, on a different topic, cited at Forbes Magazine on line and at Spinwatch, a UK and Europe-centered publication.
Larry
There is no action to be taken here that I can see, other than the usual trying to get ready for anything without going crazy mode of the past few years, since 9/11 especially, one thing after another. How exactly is Saudi Arabia dropping the price of oil going to affect me personally economically? or you personally economically? Well I do not know exactly, but huge world economic things do affect us, as you might by now be somewhat aware.
Of course this is no good for slowing down the world lighting on fire either. I left out that part since that part is probably a couple of years out, maybe 40 years out, actually, going by what we've read about the 40 year delay in climate effects. Anyway, some are trying to push the effects 40 years from now one way. It appears that this is fairly sure to push the effects 40 years from now the other way. Some people care about such things, especially, I suppose, people of intelligence with concerns for children.
EnergyPost.eu is new to me. A search turns it up as a specialized newsletter. I found one of their articles, on a different topic, cited at Forbes Magazine on line and at Spinwatch, a UK and Europe-centered publication.
Larry