sent 3/20/15 big inspirations from Brian, Sunday March 15, 2015 at Honeoye United Church of Christ

Here you will find two mp3 audio files that you can play one at a time with the two triangle-shaped Play buttons, the usual.

1. The "Brian Krause-inspired-Scripture and Sermon UCC Honeoye 3-15-2015.mp3" file is 26 min 54 sec long and, I say, worth every second if you can set aside that time and pay very very close attention to how it begins with the woman doing a scripture reading and then how Brian's sermon comes out.  I am asking you to find the time to do that, either now or according to your putting it on you to-do list.  I think you will find the story brand new and fascinating whether or not you have heard some or all of it before.  Just listen, and you will hear it.  If you prefer, the ge.tt file transfer service instant download link (no intervening web page) for that one is Brian Krause-inspired-Scripture and Sermon UCC Honeoye 3-15-2015.mp3.

2. The "Children's talk UCC Honeoye 3-15-2015.mp3" file is only 3 minutes 51 seconds.  I want you to hear it for the concept of the Christian cross being a symbol not of death but of life.  If you prefer, the ge.tt file transfer service instant download link (no intervening web page) for it is Children's talk UCC Honeoye 3-15-2015.mp3.

Or, again, you can go here and play them with the Play buttons on the web page.

It is my perception that Brian Krause is inspired and not crazy.  Please listen before you decide for yourself.

love to all,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.