sent 3/21/15 (video) "Crimea for Dummies" 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow)

(video) "Crimea for Dummies" [LINK] 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow)

The first 14 minutes of this is a decent quality and very nice video done by a Los Angeles film school graduate because, he says, his great grandmother was from Crimea and he wanted to "find out the truth." 

"The truth" seems to be that Crimeans think Crimea has always belonged to Russia, never to Ukraine, and that they are happy with that.

The rest is a regular show from RT News called "Big News," the big things going on in different places around the world these days.

You can watch the video on line.  There is also a download link on the page.  Here is another download link at ge.tt as a backup.  This is non-profit and educational.

Here are previous links on how American and Israel business people got us into the mess we're in with Russia with Crimea in the middle of it.  The top one you have not seen for awhile.  It is a year old, but I just put it out on the archive.  You can review some news from back closer to when it was happening and refresh your insights.
sent 3/30/14 Ukraine’s Inconvenient Neo-Nazis [LINK]  --has 3 excellent item links

sent 3/15/15 Ukraine: humongous lies from Gen. Breedlove and Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland [LINK]

--has links to other excellent items, more recent

rev1 adding: sent 3/4/14 more detail Re: Ukraine--more corruption FROM THE U.S. [LINK]

sent 3/8/2014 Ukraine [with Bill Moyers, "The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight"] [LINK]

sent 3/19/14 good summary comment, more clarity WATCH CNN (3:48) Professor Dominic Tierney Re: Most informative: 1. great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation 2. history-crimean-war [LINK]

Note: I have only listed the three new archive links that I just put out there.  There are other older links under "sent 3/15/15 Ukraine: humongous lies from Gen. Breedlove..." above above that I had gotten out onto the archive previously.

love to all,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.
Anon said: I read your email, and I don't think I need to take the time to read the article. I've reached my quota of bad news that I can do nothing about for this week.
My reply: I understand. If you care to help with opposing propaganda when you have the opportunity then details help. Saying "[Larry Scott] said so" mightn't be enough.
Then Anon said: Fair point