"The
Factual Errors in John Bolton’s 'Bomb Iran!' Op-Ed in the New York
Times — and Why You Should Care," by Jon Schwarz, The Intercept,
April 4, 2015
It is Jon Schwarz saying you should care, not I. I cannot seem to stop myself from caring a lot about the topic of letting the profit-seeking warmongers get what they are after from us with their lying propaganda, including fear, hatred, and tax dollars. I know that "lying propaganda" was redundant.
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
It is Jon Schwarz saying you should care, not I. I cannot seem to stop myself from caring a lot about the topic of letting the profit-seeking warmongers get what they are after from us with their lying propaganda, including fear, hatred, and tax dollars. I know that "lying propaganda" was redundant.
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.