sent 02/6/16 Finally I am registering to vote around here; After Living in Norway, America Feels Backward. Here’s Why....A crash course in social democracy.

Subject: Finally I am registering to vote around here; After Living in Norway, America Feels Backward. Here’s Why...A crash course in social democracy.

1. Now that Senator Bernard ("Bernie") Sanders seems to be drawing neck and neck with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, I finally feel that there might be a bit of a point in my registering to vote.  I live in New York state, and New York state always goes for the Democratic Party candidate in Presidential elections.  But this time, I want to vote for Senator Sanders in the Democratic Party primary, to help toward his being the Democratic candidate in the November election, rather than former Secretary of State Clinton.

Just so you know.  That is a change for me.  I voted years ago when I lived in a different county, but until now have never felt moved to do so since I moved to where I am now.
-------------------------------
2. Partly this is for those who are put off by the vague concept of Senator Sanders referring to himself as a Democratic socialist.  Aside from that, and this is major, f you would like to know a bit about the success of the Scandinavian countries from an American who has lived there, please read all of this carefully.  And thank you to the sister who pointed it out to me.

"After Living in Norway, America Feels Backward. Here’s Why.: A crash course in social democracy," by Ann Jones, January 30, 2016.
http://billmoyers.com/story/after-living-in-norway-america-feels-backward/

I hope that YOU will join the movement in any way you can, to push Senator Sanders to the fore in Presidential politics.  Even if you live in one of the hopeless states, or you believe that you live in     one of the hopeless states, perhaps you can somehow manage to send few dollars to help overall.  (link)  There is just no one else left who is a truth-teller.  Labeling aside, it is shown every day that the rest of the candidates, not to mention their supporters, speak serious falsehoods on a regular basis, in making their factual allegations about many or most of the things that matter.  That leaves Senator Sanders.

Note also that Senator Sanders is polling seriously ahead of any of the Republican pack and also ahead of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in leading over any of the Republican pack.

The Presidential Primary in New York state is April 19, 2016 from noon to 9:00pm.
The last day to register to vote in the Presidential Primary is March 25, 2016.

Thank you.

Larry