sent 2/12/16 [correction 3/11/16] 2 short paragraphs on why I would abstain rather than vote for Hillary Clinton (CAUTION: It's due to where I live)

I have been reviewing my announcement to you that I intend to vote for Senator Sanders in the April 19th New York state primary election.

I read today that former Secretary of State Clinton admitted smilingly to having relied upon Henry Kissinger as one of her foreign policy advisers.  I remember the great voice of the famous Joan Baez singing this particular line from one of her songs: "Ain't gonna let that killer Kissinger turn me around....."  Killer Kissinger might have been just as bad as killer Cheney.  I did not pay much attention to Kissinger personally back then.  I personally feel that my country's energy and mineral needs do not excuse any of it and never did. 

Do note that I live in New York state, which is a "safe state" in Presidential elections.  New York's electoral college always goes to the Democratic Party candidate.  In a "swing state," where anything could happen and often has, I would probably be working my butt off to forestall any of the Republican candidates from being elected even if that meant helping Hillary Clinton.  [corrected March 11, 2016:] The Republican candidates with the exception of Donald Trump promise that if elected they will immediately renounce the recent treaty with Iran.  Each and every one of them except Donald Trump.  Of course that is not the only thing that is horrible about various ones of the politicians.  But even Hillary Clinton is not going that far.  It is hard for me to imagine how even a registered Republican could avoid having some idea of the consequences for U.S. citizens of renouncing the recent treaty with Iran.  The only ones who would conceivably benefit--and there are a relative few who would benefit in a material sense--are those individuals whose personal wealth continues to increase greatly as a result of big social upheavals that include lots and lots of murdering activity and who can keep their families in isolated places protected by paid guards.

Larry
n.b. The correction is due to my have learned that Donald Trump says that he would not try to undo the recent treaty with Iran.  My sincere apologies for the error.