sent 2/27/16 Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild and Israel all invested in the U.S. war on Syria

Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild and Israel all invested in the U.S. war on Syria.

This is a bit late.  I just discovered it by accident.  Why am I not surprised.  Success in forcing Assad to step down would have added to their argument that Syria is not a country any more, so stealing their oil might be less likely to break laws.

"Israel exploits Syrian chaos to plan looting of Golan oil," by Paul Fallon, The Electronic Intifada, July 21, 2015.

I did a bit of a search.  This is the most recent thing I found on that topic:
"Israel stakes claim to Golan after oil find," by Jonathan Cook, Middle East Eye, November 13, 2015.

That was or is more thievery backed by my sad country.  Now that the United States and Russia have agreed that Syria is a country, or something--at least that Assad is staying in place, I don't know what happens next with this, what Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild and Israel may still be able to get away with.

love,
Larry
P.S. Do you think there is any possibility that former Secretary of State Clinton does not know about this?  Or does she know and is keeping her mouth shut, d'ya think, for the sakes of her personal friends if nothing else?  Not to mention the Republican politicians keeping their mouths shut.  Maybe even Senator Sanders knows, I don't know.  He does not lie.  I just have not heard him mention this, so I do not pretend to know what he thinks about it.