Action
please (link), and please also take this viral, because
this matters!
note bene: As of March 10, 2016 that link is still alive. Since we are in a new month I had a bit more that I could give.
note bene: As of March 10, 2016 that link is still alive. Since we are in a new month I had a bit more that I could give.
------------------
Note that there is a choice of contribution buttons, starting with one for a contribution of just $5, to be divided among those running against a certain three Senators who are doing evil together, trying to overpower part of the plain and basic language of our country's constitution! I cannot resist even on my budget!!
I have, as usual, fixed the links in this so that the page will not come up with my information filled in. This time it was necessary to remove the original formatting. You're welcome!
Larry
============
from Elizabeth Warren: "I've got a crazy idea"
--------------------------------------
Larry A,
When three Senate Republicans up for reelection this November announced that they’d stand behind Mitch McConnell to block President Obama’s Supreme Court nominee, I asked you to help raise $10,000 for each of their Democratic opponents to fight back.
In less than 24 hours, we’d already raised that $10,000 each for Russ Feingold, Maggie Hassan, and Ted Strickland – so I asked for your help to double it. (That was a ginormous goal and I wasn’t sure we’d make it, but I figured we’d try it anyway.)
Here’s some incredible news: In 48 hours, we didn’t just double the amount we raised for Russ, Maggie and Ted – we had TRIPLED IT. We’ve raised over $32,000 for each our Senate candidates in Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Ohio since my first email on Tuesday.
I’ve got a crazy idea: We’re so close, what do you say we really show Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans and QUADRUPLE IT?
Send a message to Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans: If you won’t do your jobs, we’ll take back the Democratic majority and replace you with Senators who will. Please chip in $5 – or whatever you can afford – to help us raise $40,000 for Russ Feingold, Maggie Hassan, and Ted Strickland by Monday night.
Thank you for being a part of this,
Elizabeth
All content © 2016 Elizabeth for MA, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 290568
Boston, MA 02129
Paid for by Elizabeth for MA
Note that there is a choice of contribution buttons, starting with one for a contribution of just $5, to be divided among those running against a certain three Senators who are doing evil together, trying to overpower part of the plain and basic language of our country's constitution! I cannot resist even on my budget!!
I have, as usual, fixed the links in this so that the page will not come up with my information filled in. This time it was necessary to remove the original formatting. You're welcome!
Larry
============
from Elizabeth Warren: "I've got a crazy idea"
--------------------------------------
Larry A,
When three Senate Republicans up for reelection this November announced that they’d stand behind Mitch McConnell to block President Obama’s Supreme Court nominee, I asked you to help raise $10,000 for each of their Democratic opponents to fight back.
In less than 24 hours, we’d already raised that $10,000 each for Russ Feingold, Maggie Hassan, and Ted Strickland – so I asked for your help to double it. (That was a ginormous goal and I wasn’t sure we’d make it, but I figured we’d try it anyway.)
Here’s some incredible news: In 48 hours, we didn’t just double the amount we raised for Russ, Maggie and Ted – we had TRIPLED IT. We’ve raised over $32,000 for each our Senate candidates in Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Ohio since my first email on Tuesday.
I’ve got a crazy idea: We’re so close, what do you say we really show Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans and QUADRUPLE IT?
Send a message to Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans: If you won’t do your jobs, we’ll take back the Democratic majority and replace you with Senators who will. Please chip in $5 – or whatever you can afford – to help us raise $40,000 for Russ Feingold, Maggie Hassan, and Ted Strickland by Monday night.
Thank you for being a part of this,
Elizabeth
All content © 2016 Elizabeth for MA, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 290568
Boston, MA 02129
Paid for by Elizabeth for MA