I am distracted by wanting to get
to work bearing down in support of Senator Sanders campaign to
the point where I do not want to take time to separate out some
critically important events in the news from the past couple of days
about global warming and climate change. This page is
fast for getting some of that and for choosing what you want to know
more about. There is some other news intermingled, but you will
have no trouble finding what I am wanting to point out, the newly
increased pressure on the world to convert to renewable resources.
This is NOT the familiar Common Dreams home page.
http://www.commondreams.org/news
By the way, not to keep harping on him, but just as a matter of fact, Senator Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who has slowing down global warming front and center.
love,
Larry
http://www.commondreams.org/news
By the way, not to keep harping on him, but just as a matter of fact, Senator Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who has slowing down global warming front and center.
love,
Larry