Susan
Sarandon Talks Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton (Extended
Interview--YouTube)
Susan Sarandon, though not the same--she's a year or so older, is at least the equal of Sarah Silverman. Susan Sarandon too is efficient in her speech and accurate with the facts. You might find what she says to be worth memorizing. Me I sometimes have trouble keeping everything in mind all at once.
--correction--in New York state-------------
Reminder: If you are registered with the Democratic Party in New York state then you can vote for Senator Bernie Sanders on April 19th. The voting in your county may not commence until noon. I have that date marked on my calendar.
Susan Sarandon, though not the same--she's a year or so older, is at least the equal of Sarah Silverman. Susan Sarandon too is efficient in her speech and accurate with the facts. You might find what she says to be worth memorizing. Me I sometimes have trouble keeping everything in mind all at once.
--correction--in New York state-------------
Reminder: If you are registered with the Democratic Party in New York state then you can vote for Senator Bernie Sanders on April 19th. The voting in your county may not commence until noon. I have that date marked on my calendar.