"Is the
1% Really the Problem? Unpack the numbers on America's highest
earners and there's a stark division between the well-off and the
dangerously affluent," by Lynn Stuart Parramore, AlterNet,
April 11, 2016
That one is significant. I remember talking about the topic several years ago when I was mentioning that law school buddy of mine who went on to become a billionaire, a proud member of the 0.1 percent. Interestingly, he claimed in a conversation with me just a few years ago that he has, or had, no influence to speak of, that he just "keeps his head down."
Larry
That one is significant. I remember talking about the topic several years ago when I was mentioning that law school buddy of mine who went on to become a billionaire, a proud member of the 0.1 percent. Interestingly, he claimed in a conversation with me just a few years ago that he has, or had, no influence to speak of, that he just "keeps his head down."
Larry