An
Insiders' NSA: Latest Documents Aim to 'Broaden Access' to Snowden
Archive, by Jon Queally, CommonDreams, May 16, 2016
Note the major links in the article, including these links from the bottom of the Common Dreams article to articles at The Intercept, which belongs to Glen Greenwald with support from others:
sent 3/18/16 Redaction error reveals FBI did target Lavabit to spy on Edward Snowden
and the links therein. I've checked through the links, and almost everything is there. Missing is one of the videos, the one from livestream.com.
-----------------
Always remember and never forget: Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Chelsea E Manning (RECENT ARTICLE LINK), and Jeffrey Sterling, all of whom are whistleblowers who have been or are being punished or sought for punishment for their good deeds.
-----------------
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
Note the major links in the article, including these links from the bottom of the Common Dreams article to articles at The Intercept, which belongs to Glen Greenwald with support from others:
NSA Closely Involved in Guantánamo Interrogations, Documents ShowFor past messages from me about our hero Edward Snowden see:
The Most Intriguing Spy Stories From 166 Internal NSA Reports
What It’s Like to Read the NSA’s Newspaper for Spies
How We Prepared the NSA’s Sensitive Internal Reports for Release
sent 3/18/16 Redaction error reveals FBI did target Lavabit to spy on Edward Snowden
and the links therein. I've checked through the links, and almost everything is there. Missing is one of the videos, the one from livestream.com.
-----------------
Always remember and never forget: Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Chelsea E Manning (RECENT ARTICLE LINK), and Jeffrey Sterling, all of whom are whistleblowers who have been or are being punished or sought for punishment for their good deeds.
-----------------
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.