Elizabeth
Warren: Donald Trump can NEVER be the President on
YouTube 10 min 9 sec May 24, 2016
Wow!
"HUGE CNN HEADLINE: Donald Trump in 2006: I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks
"In 2006, Trump cheered on a housing market crash saying, 'I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy. ... If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you can make a lot of money.'
"Tuesday, Elizabeth Warren gave a speech that is going viral -- slamming Trump for not releasing his taxes, declaring bankruptcy, and 'skipping out on what he owed.'
"Warren: 'Let's be clear. Nurses and teachers and dock workers -- they pay their fair share to keep Trump's businesses going. Programmers and engineers and small business owners -- they pay their fair share to support our military that show courage and sacrifice every day. If Donald Trump thinks that supporting them is throwing money down the drain, then I say we throw Donald Trump down the drain!'
-------------------------------
For your recollection, this is a link to a super speech to the AFL-CIO that Senator Elizabeth Warren gave on January 7, 2015. It appeared on The Nation, and I shared it. So you might remember her from it.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren at the Raising Wages Summit | AFL-CIO YouTube 23 min 43 sec.
See also sent 11/16/15 (please help if you can-LAS) Fwd: Bring It On.
http://www.elizabethwarren.com/
https://donate.elizabethwarren.com/page/contribute
Hopefully you know that Senator Warren is supporting some "down-ticket" candidates who oppose Donald Trump. I will be sharing more about that.
love,
Larry
Wow!
"HUGE CNN HEADLINE: Donald Trump in 2006: I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks
"In 2006, Trump cheered on a housing market crash saying, 'I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy. ... If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you can make a lot of money.'
"Tuesday, Elizabeth Warren gave a speech that is going viral -- slamming Trump for not releasing his taxes, declaring bankruptcy, and 'skipping out on what he owed.'
"Warren: 'Let's be clear. Nurses and teachers and dock workers -- they pay their fair share to keep Trump's businesses going. Programmers and engineers and small business owners -- they pay their fair share to support our military that show courage and sacrifice every day. If Donald Trump thinks that supporting them is throwing money down the drain, then I say we throw Donald Trump down the drain!'
-------------------------------
For your recollection, this is a link to a super speech to the AFL-CIO that Senator Elizabeth Warren gave on January 7, 2015. It appeared on The Nation, and I shared it. So you might remember her from it.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren at the Raising Wages Summit | AFL-CIO YouTube 23 min 43 sec.
See also sent 11/16/15 (please help if you can-LAS) Fwd: Bring It On.
http://www.elizabethwarren.com/
https://donate.elizabethwarren.com/page/contribute
Hopefully you know that Senator Warren is supporting some "down-ticket" candidates who oppose Donald Trump. I will be sharing more about that.
love,
Larry