sent 6/14/16 Different take on Trump: New York Times makes clear why anti-imperialists MUST support Donald Trump

"Trump We Can Believe In: New York Times makes clear why anti-imperialists MUST support Donald Trump,"* by Joshua Tartakovsky, Global Independent Analytics, April 2, 2016. 

I do not know whether this analysis of Donald Trump's statements back then is correct.  Nor do I know that he has not changed his mind or made contradictory statements in the two+ months that have passed.  But if it is true, if I could trust, that Donald Trump really wants my country to stop paying for the evil of its gross imperialism then I will definitely vote for him over Hillary Clinton whatever his motive and no matter what else, just about!!!!  Our collective evil is just that huge.

I would ask that you please consider taking this message viral.  Because, once again, it matters!

Note: If this linked page should disappear suddenly I have it saved, complete, and can email the whole thing to you as an email attachment so that you can save it and then click on a filename under Computer/My Computer.  It will then open for viewing in your browser even though it may no longer be out there anywhere on the Internet.

Thank you to the very concerned and dedicated fellow American who sent me the original link.

love,
Larry
* Now this is interesting.  The site where this article was published on April 2, 2016 has quit publishing because of attacks.  The original link that I received for the article was https://gianalytics.org/663-trump-we-can-believe-in-new-york-times-makes-why-anti-imperialists-must-support-donald-trump  What it says there now is sad.  By the way, the Flagfox add-on to my Firefox web browser says that the gianalytics.org server is physically located in Germany. 
BUT: You can see the article safely and anonymously at "Trump We Can Believe In: New York Times makes clear why anti-imperialists MUST support Donald Trump," by Joshua Tartakovsky, Global Independent Analytics, April 2, 2016.

I use Startpage invariably as a portal to the Google search engine to protect myself against Google collecting data on me from my searches.  For me, that is the main point of Startpage.  Startpage is located in the Netherlands, and as far as Google is concerned all searches through Startpage originate from Startpage.  Startpage is a free service.

Through Startpage I did a search for the article after I saw that it had disappeared from under the original link.  One of the extra features that Startpage has is "Proxy."  Using "Proxy," it is possible sometimes to get a page even after the original page is no longer accessible directly.  So I found the article.  This is a link that works.  The URL ixquick-proxy.com is a service of Startpage:
"Trump We Can Believe In: New York Times makes clear why anti-imperialists MUST support Donald Trump," by Joshua Tartakovsky, Global Independent Analytics, April 2, 2016.
------------------------------
UPDATE SEVERAL HOURS LATER:
After sending out the portion above, I received this comment from my famous friend Anon77:

Anon77: Because Trump changes his mind so often, any speculation about what he will do should he become president is meaningless.
There was a joke about King Louis 16th in 1788. "If you want to find out what he thinks, ask the last person he spoke to." Trump is similar.
My reply:

LAS: [Thank you, Anon77, for the comment.]
Yes.  And the person who sent me that article is also well aware of that.  And there is also the possibility that Mr. Trump meant what he said back as of April and still feels that way but might lie and say he's changed his mind when he hasn't really changed his mind.  :-7
Larry