I have mentioned my old friend Richard Wicka and his
wonderful work with his ThinkTwiceRadio.com
and HOTFTV sites several times in the past. Do
check them out again.
BUT NOW WE HAVE RICHARD WICKA HIMSELF! YAAY, FINALLY!
He seems not to mind our seeing him while he's alive. :-) After having known him for over 45 years, I have learned a lot more from having watched this great interview. And I am much happier for him now than I was. I kid you not.
He's Dead Get Over It part 1 (YouTube, 30 min, parts 2 through 5 links below).
He said, "On 6/15/16 Heather Gring and Ron Ehmke came over to interview me for an archive series that the Burchfield Penney Art Center is doing. They agreed to sit down at the Magic Theater Round Table and put it all on video. I am so glad they did. I put on some Jazz music because I find it is the best music for making people introspective. For example, I can't imagine anyone listening to Pete Laroca's "Lazy Afternoon" and not relaxing and reflecting. So, we began the interview and it wasn't long before Heather put aside her questions and we began interviewing each other. Pretense and artifice all melted away as we spoke from our hearts. I liked this so much that I am going to reference this series in my will. It will be something for people to look at after my death (hence the title)."
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuYUR0Ex9Jk
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT72mrMwoEY
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmEnpoUGS7s
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwsz_zZOLs
love,
Larry