"2016,
Why Some of the Smartest Progressives I Know Will Vote for Trump
over Hillary: Even on Wall Street, a powerful Sanders contingent
so hates what Clinton stands for—the status quo—they’ll pull the
lever for almost anyone else," by Yves Smith, Politico, June
01, 2016. Note that this originated from naked
capitalism (story).
I am glad that I am living in New York State where my voting in November will not matter because New York always goes to the Democratic Party presidential candidate. Otherwise it would be tough. I feel for those who live in swing states. The above article does a pretty good job. I have more coming on the current situation. I am scheduling myself to make phone calls for the Senator Sanders campaign tomorrow afternoon and evening.
Larry
I am glad that I am living in New York State where my voting in November will not matter because New York always goes to the Democratic Party presidential candidate. Otherwise it would be tough. I feel for those who live in swing states. The above article does a pretty good job. I have more coming on the current situation. I am scheduling myself to make phone calls for the Senator Sanders campaign tomorrow afternoon and evening.
Larry