Is it better to get paid to kill some people and to use the
proceeds to save some other people or to not kill anybody and also
to not have the wherewithal to save as many people?
That seems to be the exact question under discussion here when it gets there, however reality-based the question is.
"Weapons, Pipelines & Wall St: Did Clinton Foundation Donations Impact Clinton State Dept. Decisions?"
I hope and trust that it has been totally obvious over the years that I have chosen the path of not thieving from people and killing in the course of our thievery. I am relieved to have decided either to not cast a presidential ballot or to vote for Jill Stein. I would be interested to hear what you might think about the precise question at hand, the one stated at the very top of this.
love,
Larry
That seems to be the exact question under discussion here when it gets there, however reality-based the question is.
"Weapons, Pipelines & Wall St: Did Clinton Foundation Donations Impact Clinton State Dept. Decisions?"
I hope and trust that it has been totally obvious over the years that I have chosen the path of not thieving from people and killing in the course of our thievery. I am relieved to have decided either to not cast a presidential ballot or to vote for Jill Stein. I would be interested to hear what you might think about the precise question at hand, the one stated at the very top of this.
love,
Larry
Update: I have gotten no response to the big question below the line.
Of course you do not have to tell me anything, but if you do not decide
this question for yourself and do not make a serious decision about
taking action against the United States' indiscriminate murders in
Yemen, then I guess citizen responsibility is really and truly dead for
sure. "Lawmakers,
Peace Groups Team Up to Block 'Disturbing' US-Saudi Arms Deal"
TIME FOR ACTION PLEASE TIME IS VERY SHORT. Oh, and please take this
viral! Because it matters! Larry