sent 8/29/16 "Greenwald: Journalists Should Not Stop Scrutinizing Clinton Just Because Trump is Unfit for Office"

I agree with Glenn Greenwald: "...Journalists Should Not Stop Scrutinizing Clinton Just Because Trump is Unfit for Office," August 29, 2016

We need to know what is going on and to not have voting for the lesser evil--maybe the lesser--made easier by the hiding of some of the evil.  Why?  Because there might be something else that we can do about some of the evil actions besides just voting one way or the other in November and otherwise living in a world of illusion 100 percent of the time.

I am in no position to criticize anyone for engaging in escapism some of the time.

By the way, one thing that is new in that is the allegation that while we've been distracted by Trump and Clinton lately, President Obama has negotiated a deal with Israel to significantly increase the amount of money that Israel gets for 10 years, so no government, no future Congress can even reverse it, to give them many, many billions more than we’re already giving them.

love,

Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.