"Trump’s
Possible Path Out of Ukraine Crisis," by Jonathan Marshall, Consortium
News, November 24, 2016.
The above article does review some of the mythology about Russia that has been generated under the administration of President Barack Obama with the help of Hillary Clinton. The story they tell is about Russia having been the aggressor in the Ukraine and having invaded and taken over Crimea. The Obama and Clinton story is false, and all the world knows that that story is false with the exception of the many Americans who have "drunk the Kool-Aid," as the saying goes.
I shared out the following stories in March 2014 as things were happening in the Ukraine and the stories were current. The links still work. I have read much news about the Ukraine and have shared big bits of it before and since. I am giving you below one of my messages from March 2014 in its entirety in addition to some links from another message that I sent. Hopefully you may feel that you are getting the real story or that you will be reminded of what you know.
The elected Ukraine president and government were aligning with Russia economically. The bankers in charge of the U.S. did not care for that. The U.S. invaded the Ukraine under the name NATO and overthrew the Ukraine government with the help of native Ukrainian Nazi gangs hired by the U.S. They were U.S. terrorists, in other words. The new Ukraine U.S. puppet leader led a change in the law so that the Russian people who were the citizens of the portion of the Ukraine known as Crimea were no longer to be allowed to speak their native Russian, only English. They needed help against the evil being perpetuated against them by my poor greedy country, insatiably greedy or so it appears in various parts of the world.
"What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine" by Ted Rall, March 4, 2014
"Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War" by Jon Queally, CommonDreams.org staff writer, March 3, 2014
Note that there are a number of recent news items at Consortium News that are of significant interest and which contradict some things that you might have heard elsewhere. You may recall that Consortium News has published articles by some rather famous news people, famous for their honesty in the face of the U.S. government and its bosses and their professional propagandists.
I keep reminding myself that I am retired and that I have lots of good music to play and lots of good books to read. Maybe I will do more of that and less of this. If you are younger than I am I do hope that you will pay attention and talk about the evils that our poor country is engaged in regularly as a country rather than letting them be hidden. There must be other ways to increase GDP besides killing and thieving.
love,
Larry
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation
1. Straight Talk on the US and Ukraine by Steven Zunes, March 13, 2014
http://fpif.org/straight-talk-u-s-ukraine/
For your interest concerning our new cold war with Russia, this is a great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation. I'll go with what he said as opposed to some possibly less nuanced pictures that I presented you with earlier, responding to something you had said. I think what I said is, I don't think what the Ukrainians want for their government is any of our business. It rather pleases me that most Ukrainians do not want us for their government. That makes it easier to say no, we don't want to be your government either. lol Except some of us do want to be their government, to make it easier to steal stuff from them.
2. How The Crimean War Still Echoes Today , interview with Andrew Lambert, professor of naval history at King’s College London March 13, 2014
http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/03/13/history-crimean-war
This really and truly important old history, most especially to anyone of Russian background. In fact, that's the point, really.
Larry
-------end 3/17/14 forward---------------------
The above article does review some of the mythology about Russia that has been generated under the administration of President Barack Obama with the help of Hillary Clinton. The story they tell is about Russia having been the aggressor in the Ukraine and having invaded and taken over Crimea. The Obama and Clinton story is false, and all the world knows that that story is false with the exception of the many Americans who have "drunk the Kool-Aid," as the saying goes.
I shared out the following stories in March 2014 as things were happening in the Ukraine and the stories were current. The links still work. I have read much news about the Ukraine and have shared big bits of it before and since. I am giving you below one of my messages from March 2014 in its entirety in addition to some links from another message that I sent. Hopefully you may feel that you are getting the real story or that you will be reminded of what you know.
The elected Ukraine president and government were aligning with Russia economically. The bankers in charge of the U.S. did not care for that. The U.S. invaded the Ukraine under the name NATO and overthrew the Ukraine government with the help of native Ukrainian Nazi gangs hired by the U.S. They were U.S. terrorists, in other words. The new Ukraine U.S. puppet leader led a change in the law so that the Russian people who were the citizens of the portion of the Ukraine known as Crimea were no longer to be allowed to speak their native Russian, only English. They needed help against the evil being perpetuated against them by my poor greedy country, insatiably greedy or so it appears in various parts of the world.
"What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine" by Ted Rall, March 4, 2014
"Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War" by Jon Queally, CommonDreams.org staff writer, March 3, 2014
Note that there are a number of recent news items at Consortium News that are of significant interest and which contradict some things that you might have heard elsewhere. You may recall that Consortium News has published articles by some rather famous news people, famous for their honesty in the face of the U.S. government and its bosses and their professional propagandists.
I keep reminding myself that I am retired and that I have lots of good music to play and lots of good books to read. Maybe I will do more of that and less of this. If you are younger than I am I do hope that you will pay attention and talk about the evils that our poor country is engaged in regularly as a country rather than letting them be hidden. There must be other ways to increase GDP besides killing and thieving.
love,
Larry
-------- Forwarded Message --------
| Subject: | Most informative: 1. great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation 2. history-crimean-war |
|---|---|
| Date: | Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:00:50 -0400 |
| From: | Larry Scott |
Subject: great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation
1. Straight Talk on the US and Ukraine by Steven Zunes, March 13, 2014
http://fpif.org/straight-talk-u-s-ukraine/
For your interest concerning our new cold war with Russia, this is a great Foreign Policy in Focus article from Professor Steven Zunes on the Ukraine situation. I'll go with what he said as opposed to some possibly less nuanced pictures that I presented you with earlier, responding to something you had said. I think what I said is, I don't think what the Ukrainians want for their government is any of our business. It rather pleases me that most Ukrainians do not want us for their government. That makes it easier to say no, we don't want to be your government either. lol Except some of us do want to be their government, to make it easier to steal stuff from them.
2. How The Crimean War Still Echoes Today , interview with Andrew Lambert, professor of naval history at King’s College London March 13, 2014
http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/03/13/history-crimean-war
This really and truly important old history, most especially to anyone of Russian background. In fact, that's the point, really.
Larry
-------end 3/17/14 forward---------------------