You may remember the name Michael Mann. sent
4/14/2014 optional reading, "Scientific American," 2d top expert
opinion on climate change You are about to learn what I just
learned, that one of the best known and respected climate scientists
has been subjected to at least one huge attack upon on his personal
integrity. I hate this. I am all for freedom of speech, but I am
in favor of this court case proceeding to allow a penalty for libel
in this case. I do not see a need for any expansion of the law of
libel such as whatever it is that Donald Trump might have in mind
about that. At least some man-made planetary heating denialists are
plain ridiculous, even more ridiculous than some others.
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/23/climate-scientist-wins-important-legal-battle-conservative-war-science
Please stand for truth, because truth is important even if sometimes it seems as though nothing can be done about it.
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
Please remember my purpose with this: sent 2/22/15 my motive [link]
"Lead with your ears, follow with your tongue, let anger trail behind"--Reverend Ryan Henderson September 18, 2016
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/12/23/climate-scientist-wins-important-legal-battle-conservative-war-science
Please stand for truth, because truth is important even if sometimes it seems as though nothing can be done about it.
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
Please remember my purpose with this: sent 2/22/15 my motive [link]
"Lead with your ears, follow with your tongue, let anger trail behind"--Reverend Ryan Henderson September 18, 2016