NewAfrican magazine: "What is
China’s game in Africa?" by Anver Versi, NewAfrican
Magazine, August 8, 2017
China's investments in Africa are huge, varied, and fascinating. To exert control and to steal and to help others to steal, the U.S. drops huge numbers of bombs on civilians all over the world. China does not drop bombs. I am an American, but I cannot help but admire China for that.
This is the first time I have seen NewAfrican Magazine. One of my Firefox add-ons tells me that it is on a server in Canada, for whatever that information is worth. I would say that it might mean that this article has nothing directly to do with U.S. politics.
There is the only country which considers the (independent from its 'aids') economic advance of any other country a threat to its national security.
It’s the US. Who else?--Hersh-Bortman of Israel
Thanks to Bevin Chu of Taiwan for the link to the article.*
Related on Africa: sent 10/25/2017 This seems to be a brilliant overview: Expansion of Imperialist U.S. “War on Terror” in Africa Preceded Deadly Attacks in Niger & Somalia
and sent 10/28/2017 continuing U.S. invasion of Africa--more reports from 2012 to 2017 "Sen. Lindsey Graham 'Didn't Know' About Niger? He Should Read More Nick Turse and TomDispatch"
love to you and your family,
Larry
* Do remember that Taiwan maintains an existence separate from China.
China's investments in Africa are huge, varied, and fascinating. To exert control and to steal and to help others to steal, the U.S. drops huge numbers of bombs on civilians all over the world. China does not drop bombs. I am an American, but I cannot help but admire China for that.
This is the first time I have seen NewAfrican Magazine. One of my Firefox add-ons tells me that it is on a server in Canada, for whatever that information is worth. I would say that it might mean that this article has nothing directly to do with U.S. politics.
There is the only country which considers the (independent from its 'aids') economic advance of any other country a threat to its national security.
It’s the US. Who else?--Hersh-Bortman of Israel
Thanks to Bevin Chu of Taiwan for the link to the article.*
Related on Africa: sent 10/25/2017 This seems to be a brilliant overview: Expansion of Imperialist U.S. “War on Terror” in Africa Preceded Deadly Attacks in Niger & Somalia
and sent 10/28/2017 continuing U.S. invasion of Africa--more reports from 2012 to 2017 "Sen. Lindsey Graham 'Didn't Know' About Niger? He Should Read More Nick Turse and TomDispatch"
love to you and your family,
Larry
* Do remember that Taiwan maintains an existence separate from China.