sent 5/9/2018 Thoughts on children and reality

Yesterday I asked a new question on Quora, assigning topics related to parenting.  So far the question has received 975 views, according to Quora.  I do not know what counts as a "view" except that it does not count the same person twice.  "If some of your realistic forecasts for the future are gloomy, do you think sharing those realistic gloomy forecasts with your children is a good thing to do for the sake of providing them with your best adult guidance?"

Nine people have answered so far, all but one of them previously unknown to me.  So far those individual answers have been viewed between 7 and 116 times each.

You might be interested.  There are no comments, just some upvotes.  Upvotes are the same as "likes."  So there may not be a reason for you to log in.

If it should chance that you are inspired to provide your own answer to the question, that is easy enough to do once you have set up a minimal "profile."  I am being notified of answers as they happen, so I would see yours.  This time I have no plan to write an answer myself.

As always, you are invited to reply to this message.  I might or might not share whatever you you say.  If I did share your words then I would make you anonymous.

love to you and your family,

Larry