sent 08/31/2018 Truth about John McCain, may he rest in peace: "Reckoning With John McCain: Respecting the best of McCain requires grappling with the rest of McCain."

The article linked below does a good job of explaining how I feel about what I know about John McCain, with one exception.  John McCain sidestepped taking to task the woman who said to him that she disliked Obama "because he is an Arab."  I am just not sure that that was the moment for what the author wishes that Mr. McCain had done then.  Again, I agree of my own knowledge with the rest of it--very much so.*

"Reckoning With John McCain: Respecting the best of McCain requires grappling with the rest of McCain," by Timothy Patrick McCarthy, The Nation, August 27, 2018.

Not for this article in particular--I hope you remember The Nation as a famous fount of truth going back to the Civil War.

love to you and your family,

Larry