Subject: How to get a job; getting into a buying mood; 12 Disruptive
Technologies That Are Changing The World
1. "12 Disruptive Technologies That Are Changing The World"
Wow, look at the amount of work that went into this what-might-be-termed shorter range, shorter range meaning until we get closer to the loss of humanity on earth--the huge chart and so forth. I copied that chart into a viewer that covers my display.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mckinsey-technologies-that-will-disrupt-our-world-2013-5 You might want to think about what that chart might mean for you and yours.
2. "Home Prices Rise, Putting Country in Buying Mood"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/29/business/house-prices-show-largest-gain-in-years.html
3. "How to Get a Job"
Personally I don't like it that the social value of a four year college degree seems to have diminished. After World War II a four year college degree became the thing to support one's children through if parents' could manage it, and many could. It's a sad change. Must be one of those reality things or something.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/29/opinion/friedman-how-to-get-a-job.html
Larry
1. "12 Disruptive Technologies That Are Changing The World"
Wow, look at the amount of work that went into this what-might-be-termed shorter range, shorter range meaning until we get closer to the loss of humanity on earth--the huge chart and so forth. I copied that chart into a viewer that covers my display.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mckinsey-technologies-that-will-disrupt-our-world-2013-5 You might want to think about what that chart might mean for you and yours.
2. "Home Prices Rise, Putting Country in Buying Mood"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/29/business/house-prices-show-largest-gain-in-years.html
3. "How to Get a Job"
Personally I don't like it that the social value of a four year college degree seems to have diminished. After World War II a four year college degree became the thing to support one's children through if parents' could manage it, and many could. It's a sad change. Must be one of those reality things or something.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/29/opinion/friedman-how-to-get-a-job.html
Larry
--
Please try to think of everything I send as intended to contribute toward a whole, a general picture of reality, with pieces that may need some putting together.
Please try to think of everything I send as intended to contribute toward a whole, a general picture of reality, with pieces that may need some putting together.