sent 5/30/13 another mental adaptation to changed reality "Confidential report lists U.S. weapons system designs compromised by Chinese cyberspies"

Subject: another mental adaptation to changed reality "Confidential report lists [BIG] U.S. weapons system designs compromised by Chinese cyberspies" word in brackets added

This story is really very big, as military stories go.  One can imagine all kinds of consequences flowing from these events.  I wonder whether a more peaceful world might follow.  Probably not, given the worsening problems with the world's weather, etc.  But one can hope the U.S. might spend less on trying to use the military industry to steal from people on the other side of the world and more on clean energy.  Here's a thought: Let's do away with the Internet to stop the Chinese from stealing "our" product ideas.  lol
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/confidential-report-lists-us-weapons-system-designs-compromised-by-chinese-cyberspies/2013/05/27/a42c3e1c-c2dd-11e2-8c3b-0b5e9247e8ca_story.html

love,
Larry
------------
As always, you are welcome to reply with a comment.  Whether or not I will share your comment is completely my decision.  Please keep in mind that your words will not be identified with you unless you demand and I agree otherwise.  Other than that, the fact that you are even a recipient is a deep dark secret unless you yourself have chosen to share the fact with others.  I encourage you to share any and all of my "undisclosed recipients" messages, but I would not want you losing too many friends as a result. LAS

--
Please try to think of everything I send as intended to contribute toward a whole, a general picture of reality, with pieces that may need some putting together.