A friend of mine perpetually complains about scientists for not
publishing instant solutions for the problems they find out about.
Well this has the most realistic suggestion solution for "solving"
the climate disaster problem: "emergency contraction." So I hope he
will be happy with this. You may not think it's actually realistic,
but it seems to be the most hopeful solution. I would like to think that you will read it
very slowly and very carefully for maximum benefit--benefit meaning
enhanced ability to plan for yourself and those you love.
"'Sleepwalking to Extinction': Capitalism and the Destruction of Life and Earth"
by Richard Smith November 15, 2013
https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/110/sleepwalking-extinction.html
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/15-3?print
"'Sleepwalking to Extinction': Capitalism and the Destruction of Life and Earth"
by Richard Smith November 15, 2013
https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/110/sleepwalking-extinction.html
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/15-3?print
See also:
"How Science Is Telling Us All To Revolt"
by Naomi Klein October 29, 2013
http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/10/science-says-revolt
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/29-4?print
background book: The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines by Michael Martin (Cornell University Press March 6, 2012)
paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Stick-Climate-Wars-Dispatches/dp/0231152558
kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Stick-Climate-Wars-Dispatches-ebook/dp/B0072N4U6S
What is the hockey stick? Here's a picture:
Hint: the red part is the hockey stick handle, still going up since 2001 according to more recent depictions that I've seen.
--
I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top. love, Larry
"How Science Is Telling Us All To Revolt"
by Naomi Klein October 29, 2013
http://www.newstatesman.com/2013/10/science-says-revolt
or
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/29-4?print
background book: The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines by Michael Martin (Cornell University Press March 6, 2012)
paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Stick-Climate-Wars-Dispatches/dp/0231152558
kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Hockey-Stick-Climate-Wars-Dispatches-ebook/dp/B0072N4U6S
What is the hockey stick? Here's a picture:
[the picture is the graph on the next linked page. I can't same to paste it in here, sorry]
Hint: the red part is the hockey stick handle, still going up since 2001 according to more recent depictions that I've seen.
I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top. love, Larry