I wrote to the scientist who sent me this:
LS: I was in a hurry last night and did not read this carefully until this morning--not my usual practice. Anyway, WOW, this is radical! I am counting on your knowing something about this guy's reputation from other sources.
This is the answer I just received:
I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top. love, Larry
LS: I was in a hurry last night and did not read this carefully until this morning--not my usual practice. Anyway, WOW, this is radical! I am counting on your knowing something about this guy's reputation from other sources.
This is the answer I just received:
Scientist: Actually none of these points are new to me. I sent it around because it is a reasonably concise statement of points I agree with and practice due to reading from many serious sources.--
Add 2 more recommendations: eat lots of good veggies, especially kale, and add eat some organic home fermented foods every day.
Then you have the diet that works for me and our household.
I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top. love, Larry
On 11/9/2013 11:49 PM, Larry Scott
wrote:
...
Repeating the next link. "Foods to avoid" is NOT the right heading for this one at all.
"Top 11 Biggest Lies of Mainstream Nutrition"
http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/12317-top-11-biggest-lies-of-mainstream-nutrition.html