I agree with Jim Wright once again. I too remember the morning and
afternoon of 9/11/2001. I too think our country would be far better
off, might make a start on getting to a state of some normalcy, if
we stopped reliving 9/11/2001 and let that event be history.
But come to think of it the Jews, or anyway the Zionists, still make hay over reliving the Holocaust all the time, and that was even longer ago. Their doing that affects the rest of us, and it's not good. I think our country would be better off if they would stop that also--and let the Holocaust be history also. Good luck to all of us in getting ourselves out of making our present lives an obsession over the most negative events of past. We certainly have enough to deal with without that. Heh.
But this by retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer and writer Jim Wright is about 9/11/2001 and the World Trade Center in New York. The piece is not long. I recommend it.
"911: Thirteen Years On," September 11, 2011, repeated September 11, 2014.
love to all
Larry
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-1-fox-news-must-die-2-what.html
But come to think of it the Jews, or anyway the Zionists, still make hay over reliving the Holocaust all the time, and that was even longer ago. Their doing that affects the rest of us, and it's not good. I think our country would be better off if they would stop that also--and let the Holocaust be history also. Good luck to all of us in getting ourselves out of making our present lives an obsession over the most negative events of past. We certainly have enough to deal with without that. Heh.
But this by retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer and writer Jim Wright is about 9/11/2001 and the World Trade Center in New York. The piece is not long. I recommend it.
"911: Thirteen Years On," September 11, 2011, repeated September 11, 2014.
love to all
Larry
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-1-fox-news-must-die-2-what.html