Though he is 15 or 20 years younger than I am and has had a far
different life, I strongly identify with Jim Wright in this
writing as well as with some but not all of his
other pieces. He talks about standing up to bullies.
"Everybody’s So Different, I Haven’t Changed," by retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer and writer Jim Wright, December 10, 2011
The attached graph is a rotated blowup of the graph that appears in the middle of the piece. I did this to make it possible to read more easily. The all-important labels are now sideways along the right side. I suggest looking the graph both as it is on the page and as it is attached. It is copyright Jim Wright. I am sending it here as an exception to copyright law, educational and nonprofit, content unchanged. I do not think it terms of labels, or I try not to, but I find it interesting.
love to all,
Larry
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-1-fox-news-must-die-2-what.html
"Everybody’s So Different, I Haven’t Changed," by retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer and writer Jim Wright, December 10, 2011
The attached graph is a rotated blowup of the graph that appears in the middle of the piece. I did this to make it possible to read more easily. The all-important labels are now sideways along the right side. I suggest looking the graph both as it is on the page and as it is attached. It is copyright Jim Wright. I am sending it here as an exception to copyright law, educational and nonprofit, content unchanged. I do not think it terms of labels, or I try not to, but I find it interesting.
love to all,
Larry
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-1-fox-news-must-die-2-what.html
