Professor Juan Cole has also been a brilliant writer many times, as
I have seen in the past few years. I think he very well might have
it right again here.
What’s the Real Reason Al Qaeda Attacked ‘Charlie Hebdo’?, by Juan Cole, The Nation, January 8, 2015.
If you have no access to The Nation, I can send you a pdf print of the above article. It would be an exception under the Copyright Law for educational purposes and no profit for anyone including you not getting money for forwarding it further.
What’s the Real Reason Al Qaeda Attacked ‘Charlie Hebdo’?, by Juan Cole, The Nation, January 8, 2015.
If you have no access to The Nation, I can send you a pdf print of the above article. It would be an exception under the Copyright Law for educational purposes and no profit for anyone including you not getting money for forwarding it further.
I encourage
you to get access to The Nation. The
Nation is one of the world's greatest independent
publications, still published in America on paper since 1865.
Larry
Larry