Subject: The best: Stefan Molyneux
on "Female Laziness: The Story of Male Exploitation" (YouTube
voice)
I have been extremely busy this morning, especially for an "old man." I've caught a break and just happened upon that wonderful piece. I have to say, the woman that Stefan Molyneux married sounds like the woman I married back in 1967. She could hold her own, and I do not recall her complaining, really. I might share that with her. I haven't decided.
Larry
P.S. Do remember, "Do not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and someone worse than you."
--
Do remember, "Do not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and someone worse than you."
I have been extremely busy this morning, especially for an "old man." I've caught a break and just happened upon that wonderful piece. I have to say, the woman that Stefan Molyneux married sounds like the woman I married back in 1967. She could hold her own, and I do not recall her complaining, really. I might share that with her. I haven't decided.
Larry
P.S. Do remember, "Do not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and someone worse than you."
--
Do remember, "Do not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and someone worse than you."