NB: You might want to check the "***" footnote about "that
woman's eyes" below the taglines if you did not see it
yesterday.
I think this works as an unplanned followup to the one yesterday on "creationism," now here [LINK] for your easy reference. Really the two topics are related only by the fact that they involve what's commonly called "religion" [dictionary LINK].
I have decided to share with you a personal interaction that has taken place today, involving two other people, with the other people anonymized here, of course! The thought occurred to me only now, awhile after the conversation got this far and only because it ends on a humorous note. But the key line for you, to make it easy to find, is: "I suppose it's a personal choice." I don't know, that particular topic may be finished now between me and two Anons. :-) It's all below, starting up from at least glancing at the page linked at the very bottom [repeating LINK from the bottom]:
Date: February 18, 2015 2:08 PM
Subject: the moment may have passed <was: my discussion here might interest you Fwd: Re: Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming | Global Research>
I think this works as an unplanned followup to the one yesterday on "creationism," now here [LINK] for your easy reference. Really the two topics are related only by the fact that they involve what's commonly called "religion" [dictionary LINK].
I have decided to share with you a personal interaction that has taken place today, involving two other people, with the other people anonymized here, of course! The thought occurred to me only now, awhile after the conversation got this far and only because it ends on a humorous note. But the key line for you, to make it easy to find, is: "I suppose it's a personal choice." I don't know, that particular topic may be finished now between me and two Anons. :-) It's all below, starting up from at least glancing at the page linked at the very bottom [repeating LINK from the bottom]:
Date: February 18, 2015 2:08 PM
Subject: the moment may have passed <was: my discussion here might interest you Fwd: Re: Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming | Global Research>
The article is dated
2012, and, as I recall, I think the Apocalypse was supposed to
come in the year 2012, right?. So perhaps the moment has passed,
d'ya think? lol
---------------------------------
On-line update: So far no one seems to have felt the need to write to inquire as to my authority about "the Apocalypse" and 2012. This might interest a passerby or two. :-)
"2012 phenomenon" [Wikipedia link].
---------------------------------
On-line update: So far no one seems to have felt the need to write to inquire as to my authority about "the Apocalypse" and 2012. This might interest a passerby or two. :-)
"2012 phenomenon" [Wikipedia link].
On 2/17/2015 1:29 PM, Larry Scott
wrote:
This is an anonymized private conversation of just today, [Anon]. Enjoy! You might start by glancing at the web page linked at the bottom. This correspondent is hundreds of miles from here, part of my (non-local) community. :-) Larry
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming | Global Research Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:07:00 -0500 From: Larry Scott <larry.at.blogspot@larryascott.com> To:
Dear xxx.
I think this is a major case where the more effective fight is social rather than political, as some very bright person said recently in an article. He or she was chiding "Christians"--some sort of Christians anyway--for trying to fight in the political world what cannot be won there and should not be won there. This news seems to be showing one example of people wasting time trying to generate fighting in the political world. Most likely the main effect is to drive people away from churches and toward atheism. That is not an effect that I particularly want to contribute toward. I suspect that even many Republicans are not advocates for pushing for the Apocalypse. I suppose it's a personal choice. love and hugs, Larry
On 2/17/2015 11:32 AM, xxx wrote: